Reserve studies are essential to the strategic planning of any community. These studies often provide information about communities that are increasingly complex. Understanding this information “from the physical inspection through the financial analysis” is critical to informed decision making. But too many reserve studies are difficult to understand. That’s why we’ve created sophisticated systems that produce clear, easy-to-understand reports that community leaders use to achieve alignment on long term plans for maintaining, enhancing, and protecting their communities.
- Registered Nevada Reserve Study Specialists (RSS)
- CACM 2018 Northern California Law Seminar & Expo
- Mr McDermott co-presented “Financial considerations for the Reserve Study Professional”
- Mike McDermott Elected APRA President
- Bob Browning 2016 CAI Designations Excellence Award
- BRG Exhibits at CAI’S 2017 Annual Conference